MASTER NEGOTIATION WITH EX-FBI CHRIS VOSS
All of us sometimes face the situation when you have to make a bargain, however we do not always succeed in this. We may struggle to get a discount, negotiate a salary or can’t even close the deal with a client for many years.
Today’s episode with the master of negotiation Chris Voss, a former FBI Negotiator and the author of “Never Split The Difference”, will shed light on the negotiation topic.
“Negotiation is much deeper than everybody thought” – Chris Voss.
- why you shouldn’t use round numbers;
- what is mirroring and labeling and how people use them to get a result they want;
- why it’s great if people correct you;
- why you WANT to hear NO, instead of YES.
- many other tips and tricks on how to negotiate like a PRO.
Moreover, if you want to learn how exactly great negotiators use mirrors, watch this video (2:32)
Photo source: David A. Grogan | CNBC