HOW TO SAY 'NO' WITH SETH GODIN
#343: Seth Godin on How to Say “No,” Market Like a Professional, and Win at Life
WHY IS IT WORTH LISTENING TO?
In this interview they talk about:
- setting boundaries for ourselves in this limitless world;
- decision-making tactics that are based on a long-term strategy rather than on present emotions;
- finding your smallest viable audience;
- the difference between Long work and Hard work and how to excel in the freelance job market by taking and doing the hard work;
- their April Fools’ jokes that Tim and Seth cracked a long time ago.
Check it out! It is worth listening to even more than once.